Ubiquitous Computing Technology Corporation (hereafter "the Company")
recognizes the importance of personal information, and in order to thoroughly
protect such information, in addition to observing the Telecommunications
Business Act, Act on Broadcast on Telecommunications Services, Act on the
Protection of Personal Information, Guidelines Concerning the Protection of
Personal Information in Telecommunications Businesses, Guidelines Concerning
Protection of Personal Information of Broadcast Service Users and other such
laws and ordinances, publicly discloses and pledges to comply with this
- "kokosil" is a portal site or an application where the information such
as the location map and word of mouth can be viewed as a whole, and is
provided by the Company.
- "The Service" is kokosil adapted to specific areas and facilities
operated by the Operators who are stipulated in Article 1.4.
- "The Partner" is an operator of the Service who adapts it to specific
areas and facilities according to the collaboration or contract with the
- "The Operators" are the Company and the Partner in a collective
- "The User" is the user of the Service.
2. Collection of personal information
- When the User log in kokosil to use the Service, the Operators collect
the personal information (such as name, address, telephone number, and
e-mail address information) of the User within the scope necessary to
provide the telecommunications services etc. (including the services that
accompany telecommunications services) that they offer through uID account
service operated by TRON Forum
Personal information collected from the User may be subject to shared use
among different services etc. In addition, when the Company attempts to
collect personal information from customers or when it has collected
personal information from the User, it will disclose or announce to (or
notify) its User the purpose of use of the said information.
- Personal information the Operators collected from the User through the
Service shall be be handled pursuant to the Privacy Policies of the Company
and Partner respectively.
3. Use of personal information
- The Operators use personal information collected through the various
contents and services that they provide for the following purposes.
- For services or system operations to improve the convenience of the
Company's site and the Service.
- To respond to inquiries or requests from customers.
4. Disclosure of personal information
- Personal information will not be disclosed or provided to third parties
other than the Company and the Partner, except in any of the following
- When the User agrees to it.
- When information is provided in such a format that it is not possible
to identify or discern the individual User.
- When the business of handling personal information is entrusted to a
subcontractor for reasons such as the smooth progression of business
operations. (In such cases, a subcontractor that provides sufficient
standards of protection will be selected and appropriately managed
through methods such as the obligation by contract to prevent leakages or
further provision of information.)
5. Location information
- For the Service, the Company may collect the User's location
information from the User terminal and use it to provide the User with the
services. The Company may use such information for the Service-related
purposes (such as providing the services and an analysis to improve the
services on the Service) after processing it statistically so as not to
allow individual identification. The Company shall not supply such location
information to other Users, provide it to a third party other than the
Company and the Partner or send it to an external server operated by a
third party without stripping all personal information.
6. Analysis of traffic data
- The Operators use the technologies such as cookie to monitor the state
of a user's Internet usage to operate and analyze the systems and services
in order to improve the convenience of the Service including its
applications, web site and servers. Also, the Operators obtain the traffic
data between web browsers and servers, and use statistically anonymized
data, which does not allow individual identification, for analysis.
7. Inquiries regarding personal information
- Please direct any inquiries etc. regarding the handling of personal
information to us mentioned below or the Partner.
Ubiquitous Computing Technology Corporation
This agreement was revised on and is effective as of August 5, 2013.
This agreement was revised on and is effective as of December 4, 2013.
This agreement was revised on and is effective as of October 22, 2014.